Saturday 5 January 2013

Robert Beltran 01 Jan 2013


Today is the Turn of Robert Beltran, He's not on my website but was once many years ago now on the Blog I can add a lot of people I don't have much in the way of pictures for, now and again. I did have a lot of Voyager Pictures once but lost them somewhere in the past. I can replace first series as I have that on DVD but the rest I can't.



Real Name: Robert Adame Beltran.
Date of Birth: 19th Nov 1953 Bakersfield, California.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Starsign: Scorpio

Credits - For Robert Beltran click here

Pictures and Extra's are for Eating Raoul click on pictures for large version



Wallpaper for Robert Beltran in Eating Raoul

Bookmark and Door hanger for Robert Beltran in Eating Raoul


2 comments:

  1. how it is possible to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by email suzyred@ntlworld.com if you like but coments here also reach me.

    ReplyDelete